Our Philosophy of Learning
We believe that:
Clear thinking leads to good decisions,
Good decisions lead to the right habits,
The right habits lead to character and
Character becomes destiny.
- We believe each person has a gift that can change the world in a profound way.
- We believe in learning to learn, learning to do, and learning to be..
- We believe in a closely connected family of life-long learners.
- We believe in economic, political, and religious freedom.
Our promises to your child
- Begin a Hero's Journey
- Learn to be a curious, independent, lifelong learner.
- Develop a deep respect for economic, political and religious freedoms.
- Cherish the arts, wonders of the physical world and the mysteries of life on Earth.
- Discover his or her most precious gifts and learn to use them to solve difficult problems.
- Understand the importance of strong character.
- Value a healthy lifestyle of mind and body.